Every ingredient we’ve added to this coffee scrub is highly beneficial for your skin! Overall, Do Me Dirty evens skin tone, and smooths out texture by buffing away dead skin cells. The nutrient rich plant oils are deeply moisturizing for silky, soft skin. Weekly use of this purely plant goodness will aid in reducing cellulite, improving skin texture and leave you with healthy glowing, vibrant skin:)
I’m a magical blend of…
- Arabica coffee grounds: Studies show that coffee bean extracts can be responsible for skin cell energy preservation. Protects the skin from against the adverse affects of UVB. Finally, it makes skin smooth and bright. Coffee plays a crucial role in regulating cell re-growth, which leads to retained hydration and increased skin elasticity.
- Organic coconut oil smoothens out dry skin and protects against uv rays. Unlike average moisturizers coconut oil strengthens underlying tissues and helps remove excessive dead cell on the skin’s surface that makes your skin rough and flaky in texture.
- Dead sea salt has Magnesium, which is important for both combating stress and fluid retention, slowing skin aging, and calming the nervous system.
- Cocoa powder alleviates sun damaged skin and slows down aging. It helps your skin look younger 🙂
- Sweet almond oil is so good for our skin because it has monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc (just to name a few!)
- Apricot oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti septic, and an antioxidant. Great for people with sensitive skin. It makes skin soft and smooth.
- Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a big role in the aging process. Vitamin E oil has basic antioxidant properties that we all need.
- Activated charcoal clears out your pores and makes them smaller. When used on the skin, it binds to help pull out dirt.
- Coconut extract is naturally an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. It aids skin in the healing of acne or other problems with skin. It adds a protective layer to your skin after used in the shower.