Our 100% natural arabica coffee scrub with organic coffee is perfect for both men and women who want to improve their overall skin quality and appearance. If you’re looking to buy coffee scrub for yourself or as a gift set, we ship our coffee scrub package nationwide. Our coffee scrub and wash is organic and made in New York! We have people visiting our NYC waxing salon from as close as Brooklyn and as far as LA to try our coffee scrub. Now, you can order the best coffee scrub for cellulite online and have it shipped directly to you.
Coffee Scrub Body & Skin Benefits
Every ingredient we’ve added to this coffee scrub is highly beneficial for your skin! Overall, Do Me Dirty evens skin tone, and smooths out texture by buffing away dead skin cells. This is a top coffee scrub for scars, as our ingredients work to repair skin damage and rejuvenate your skin. The nutrient rich plant oils are deeply moisturizing for silky, soft skin. Weekly use of this purely plant goodness will aid in reducing cellulite, improving skin texture and leave you with healthy glowing, vibrant skin:)
Our coffee scrub recipe is a magical blend of…
- Arabica coffee grounds: Studies show that coffee bean extracts can be responsible for skin cell energy preservation. Protects the skin from against the adverse affects of UVB. Finally, it makes skin smooth and bright. Coffee plays a crucial role in regulating cell re-growth, which leads to retained hydration and increased skin elasticity.
- Organic coconut oil smoothens out dry skin and protects against uv rays. Unlike average moisturizers coconut oil strengthens underlying tissues and helps remove excessive dead cell on the skin’s surface that makes your skin rough and flaky in texture.
- Dead sea salt has Magnesium, which is important for both combating stress and fluid retention, slowing skin aging, and calming the nervous system.
- Cocoa powder alleviates sun damaged skin and slows down aging. It helps your skin look younger 🙂
- Sweet almond oil is so good for our skin because it has monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc (just to name a few!)
- Apricot oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti septic, and an antioxidant. Great for people with sensitive skin. It makes skin soft and smooth.
- Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a big role in the aging process. Vitamin E oil has basic antioxidant properties that we all need.
- Activated charcoal clears out your pores and makes them smaller. When used on the skin, it binds to help pull out dirt.
- Coconut extract is naturally an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. It aids skin in the healing of acne or other problems with skin. It adds a protective layer to your skin after used in the shower.