100% MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 30
This luxurious, photostable formula offers superior and natural 100% mineral UV protection while moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Fortified with potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals.
- Zinc Oxide delivers the most effective, stable and safest protection against UVA raysAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides skin softening, soothing and healing.
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract (Derived from the Mugwort plant) is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that reduces redness and irritation.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract) – improves the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Also helps to inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, making it a potential lightening/brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- FSS Imperata Cylindrica Extract PF (known as Cogon Grass) is an excellent long-term moisturizer that shows increased hydration effects. Its potential for increased moisture levels is due to the all-natural, plant extracts that are rich in potassium and 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), which may help increase intercellular osmosis where water is drawn into the cells.
- Ubiquinone assists cells in building collagen and elastin, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Zinc Oxide, Mugwort Plant extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Licorice Root Extract, Cogon Grass Extract, Ubiquinone.
EcoSunComplex®, our power packed natural formulation composed of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol, acts as a natural SPF booster, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness, increases skin smoothness, and decreases wrinkle depth. Contains green tea leaf extract, which has demonstrated an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.