Activated Charcoal, it’s uses, and why we love it…
I remember saying ‘the only thing you’ll be getting for Christmas this year is charcoal” whenever I misbehaved as a child. Well now I’m thinking…that wouldn’t be so bad! Activated charcoal is in popular demand right now. There’s charcoal toothpaste which you can buy at your local apothecary. There’s also a mask called “Dark Angels” that Lush carries. These are newer ways to use charcoal for the body which have been proven to be purifying for the skin and body. Charcoal draws out toxins from your body, which is why we’ve decided to add it to our newest product that is releasing soon!
- Why hard wax is better for your Brazilian than soft wax;
- Help save the planet! (And your skin!)
- Why we suggest pre-booking for your next Brazilian:
- To each, their own!
- Freshen up Facial Damage
- – ̗̀ Get Glowing! ̖́-
- Youth Rally!
- Party time!
- Proper Puss 8 Year Anniversary
- At home care
- Complementary Consultation
- Navigating the Brazilian Wax
- Gratitude and Glow
- The Ultimate Guide to a Brazilian Wax
- Compassion International