What Are the Benefits of Coffee Scrub?
Although coffee has several benefits as a beverage, it may be used as a body scrub as well. Coffee oil is often used in aromatherapy treatments. The scent of coffee acts to clear a person’s mind of excessive thoughts. When a coffee body scrub is applied, the skin absorbs the caffeine antioxidant and can help prevent premature aging. Coffee scrubs provide exfoliation due to the salt that’s added to it. After the skin is exfoliated, it is able to absorb moisture more effectively as well. The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow and may reduce the appearance of cellulite. Finally, coffee helps with skin texture. Caffeine is a vasodilator, which means it constricts blood vessels in the skin.
- Hawaii BANS chemical sunscreen!
- Why hard wax is better for your Brazilian than soft wax;
- Help save the planet! (And your skin!)
- Why we suggest pre-booking for your next Brazilian:
- To each, their own!
- Freshen up Facial Damage
- – ̗̀ Get Glowing! ̖́-
- Youth Rally!
- Party time!
- Proper Puss 8 Year Anniversary
- At home care
- Complementary Consultation
- Navigating the Brazilian Wax
- Gratitude and Glow
- The Ultimate Guide to a Brazilian Wax