“Fountain of Youth”
DRAGON’S BLOOD is a resin incense burned on charcoal to help cleanse spaces and rid them of negative influences. It also good for attracting love, increasing luck, aiding in magical invocations, and pact-making. Egyptians used the nature of charcoal that helps create peaceful, healing, relaxing, and protective environments and also can help stimulate sensual love. Many ancient Egyptians would use charcoal on their skin for beauty purposes such as eyeliner.
- Why hard wax is better for your Brazilian than soft wax;
- Help save the planet! (And your skin!)
- Why we suggest pre-booking for your next Brazilian:
- To each, their own!
- Freshen up Facial Damage
- – ̗̀ Get Glowing! ̖́-
- Youth Rally!
- Party time!
- Proper Puss 8 Year Anniversary
- At home care
- Complementary Consultation
- Navigating the Brazilian Wax
- Gratitude and Glow
- The Ultimate Guide to a Brazilian Wax
- Compassion International