LASER HAIR REMOVAL SERVICES
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRICES
|SINGLE||PKG OF 3||PKG OF 6|
|Lip or Chin||$50||$135||$250|
|Neck||$75 – $100||$275||$540|
|Nipples or Belly Trail||$50||$135||$250|
|Chest or Half Back or Stomach||$125||$400||$600|
|Full Back or Full Front Chest||$175||$500||$850|
LASER SKIN TREATMENTS
Book an Appointment:
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
During the process, a laser emits a concentrated beam of light. This light source penetrates your unwanted hair and the follicles responsible for hair growth. With state-of-the-art technology, we can inhibit future hair growth.
Laser hair removal is effective, but it is not permanent. 6-8 initial treatments are required for desired results with little maintenance.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
We ask that you follow these instructions to allow for ideal results:
- Shave the treatment area to skin level, within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Don’t tweeze, thread, or wax the area within 4 weeks of your appointment, or throughout the treatment process. Your hair needs to be at the skin level for its follicles to be effectively destroyed.
- Don’t tan within 2 -3 weeks of your appointment. We cannot treat skin with the laser that has an established tan. This includes self tanning products.
- Clean the treatment area of topical medications, makeup, deodorant, oils, and lotions.
- You must be off any oral or topical antibiotics for 10 days prior to your appointment.
Laser hair removal involves some specific aftercare instructions. Here’s an overview of what we recommend at Proper Puss:
- Avoid sauna’s, hot tubs and steam rooms for 24 hours.
- Start exfoliating a few days post treatment with appropriate products.
- Don’t shave the area for at least 4 days after the appointment.
- Don’t use irritating chemicals or medications. These can include Benzoyl peroxide and astringents.
- Avoid the sun. Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 14 days after the treatment. If you need to be exposed to the sun, do so for short periods. Protect the area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. This will help you avoid hypo-pigmentation and hyper-pigmentation marks.
- Expect some tenderness. The treated area may become slightly pink and inflamed. Treat with aloe vera, ice, or cooling gels for relief.
There’s no benefit in attending back-to-back treatments. Allow 4-6 weeks in-between visits. This will allow you to see the results of your first treatment, which should become visible after 2-3 weeks.