LASER HAIR REMOVAL SERVICES
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRICES
|SINGLE||PKG OF 3||PKG OF 6|
|Lip or Chin||$50||$135||$250|
|Neck||$75 – $100||$275||$540|
|Nipples or Belly Trail||$50||$135||$250|
|Chest or Half Back or Stomach||$125||$400||$600|
|Full Back or Full Front Chest||$175||$500||$850|
LASER SKIN TREATMENTS
Book an Appointment:
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
The laser hair removal process may sound intimidating, but it’s a tried-and-true procedure trusted by millions of women and men.
During the process, a laser emits a concentrated beam of light. This light source penetrates your unwanted hair and the follicles responsible for hair growth. With state-of-the-art technology, we can inhibit future hair growth.
Laser hair removal is effective, but it is not permanent. It often requires several treatments to see significant results. Maintenance treatments are normally required to maintain smooth skin.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS?
Some potential risks of this treatment include pigmentation changes and skin irritation. These are temporary and can be avoided with proper follow-up care. The process rarely results in scarring, blistering, or crusting of the skin. Proper Puss offers safe and effective laser hair removal in NYC.
Our NYC Laser Hair Removal Services
Our Brazilian laser hair removal leaves your bikini line hair-free, so you can rock a bathing suit (or your birthday suit) with confidence.
This sensitive area can be highly prone to irritation. Our no-mess laser hair removal eliminates the need for shaving or waxing. Opt for a gentler solution with Proper Puss.
Chin and Lip
Some women have chin and lip hair due to:
- Hirsutism, or male-pattern hair growth.
- PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Changes in hormones due to menopause or pregnancy.
Got unwanted chin and lip hair? Proper Puss can help!
Legs, Arms, and More
Forget razor burn and nicks. Eliminate the chore of shaving your legs with Proper Puss!
You can also have laser hair removal performed on your buttocks, chest, nipples, stomach, underarms, and shoulders.
Our men’s laser hair removal in NYC ensures that men can reap the benefits of this life-changing service!
We help men prepare for summer days in bathing suits and jobs that demand a clean appearance.
For Dark Skin
A common myth is that laser hair removal is best for those with both light skin and dark strands.
Our advanced methods ensure effective laser hair removal for dark skin, all without damaging the skin’s surface.
Where Are We Located?
We have two locations, one in West Village, Manhattan, NY and one in Ithaca, NY. For laser hair removal in West Village or other Lower Manhattan areas, contact Proper Puss today.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
Laser hair removal is an intricate procedure. We ask that you follow these instructions to allow for ideal results:
- Shave the treatment area to skin level. This must be done within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Don’t tweeze, thread, or wax the area within 4 weeks of your appointment. Your hair needs to be at the skin level for its follicles to be effectively destroyed.
- Don’t tan within 2 weeks of your appointment.
- Clean the treatment area of topical medications, makeup, deodorant, oils, and lotions.
Be aware of your medical history before agreeing to start treatment. Our team will talk to you about increased risks or side effects based on your medical history. Keep in mind that we don’t treat pregnant women or people who have used acne medication within the past 6 months, as this medication can make you more prone to skin damage. Not sure if you fit the bill? Give us a call and we’ll let you know!
Laser hair removal involves some specific aftercare instructions. Here’s an overview of what we recommend at Proper Puss:
- Don’t bathe or shower with hot water. Keep the area clean by washing it gently with lukewarm water.
- Don’t shave the area. Even if there is some remaining hair, do not shave the area for at least 4 days after the appointment.
- Don’t use irritating chemicals or medications. These can include Benzoyl peroxide and astringents.
- Avoid the sun. Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 14 days after the treatment. If you need to be exposed to the sun, do so for short periods. Protect the area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. This will help you avoid hypo-pigmentation and hyper-pigmentation marks.
- Expect some tenderness. The treated area may become slightly pink and inflamed. Treat with aloe vera, ice, or cooling gels for relief.
There’s no benefit in attending back-to-back treatments. Allow 4-6 weeks in-between visits. This will allow you to see the results of your first treatment, which should become visible after 2-3 weeks.
Contact Proper Puss Today
Ready to enjoy smooth skin without pain, mess, or a hefty cost? Contact Proper Puss today to book your first appointment.