Natural oils vs. Synthetic Oils
Genuine Essential Oils are pure distillations of aromatic non-fatty parts of a plant or tree such as blossoms, leaves, roots, bark, resins, etc. They are prized for their potents and medicinal benefits. The oils can do wonders for skin moisturizing, rash / eczema / psoriasis relief, stress relief, skin rejuvenation, tension relief, pain relief, migraine relief, and overall mood enhancement.
Synthetic oils are made to imitate natural oils, for example air fresheners, perfumes, colognes, cleaning products, laundry products, and most all other household and personal care products contain artificial fragrances made in laboratories from petroleum and a whole host of chemicals, many of which are not so healthy to say the least. Many people chose to use synthetic oils because they cost a fraction of the price of essential oils. A major drawback however is that they contain toxins that clog your pores and are harmful to skin.
- Freshen up Facial Damage
- – ̗̀ Get Glowing! ̖́-
- Youth Rally!
- Party time!
- Proper Puss 8 Year Anniversary
- At home care
- Complementary Consultation
- Navigating the Brazilian Wax
- Gratitude and Glow
- The Ultimate Guide to a Brazilian Wax
- Compassion International
- Benefits of caffeine for your skin
- The Gentle Max Pro laser is revolutionary in the treatment of laser hair removal.
- “Fountain of Youth”
- How to chose the right laser machine